DANGER, Will Robinson!
I want to share a verse with you today from Revelation, so obviously it refers to the end times. In fact, it refers to today, whether we are truly at The End, or not. (There is some debate on that issue, but that is not my subject.)
Revelation 18:23 KJV tells us:
"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice
of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee:
for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries
were all nations deceived."
The NIV puts it this way:
"...Your merchants were the world's important people. By your magic spell
all the nations were led astray."
Here's why I love to check the original languages: the word translated as sorceries and as magic spell is the Greek word...wait for it...
PHARMAKEIA - the use or administering of drugs (Strongs G5331).
Close your mouth, dear.
A Southernism comes to my mind: "Well, that ought to set you back on your haunches for a while."
You can do all the research you like, on:
- the vaccine ingredients (fetal tissue, recombinant DNA, genetically modified RNA, Luciferase enzyme, hydrogel nanotechnology, etc...);
- the involvement of the Department of Defense;
- involvement of The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (whose last vaccine reportedly killed 40,000 children in Africa and on the interview where he gleefully stated, "and they won't be able to buy or sell anything without it..." while rubbing his hands together in a disturbingly sinister fashion);
- COVID itself (it's origins, the death certificate lies for the sake of government funding that grossly skew the numbers, the fact that the mortality rate is no higher than regular flu regardless of what the media or even your doctor is telling you, the fact that Lysol used to have coronavirus on it's label as one of the germs it readily killed but that has now been removed);
- the "conspiracy theory" about causing fear so that people will do as they are told without asking questions because it's "all for your safety" and that everything that is happening is right out of the CIA handbook on how to overthrow a foreign government.
Make up your own mind who the lunatic conspiracy theorists are versus what makes sense given the condition of our society today. Dig deep, research all you like.
As for me, Revelation 18:23 is all I need to hear.
I'd recommend, even as part of your research, that you read all of Revelation 18 -- it's quite interesting. Here are excerpts from the New Living Translation:
...“Babylon is fallen—that great city is fallen! She has become a home for
demons. She is a hideout for every foul spirit...For all the nations have
fallen because of the wine of her passionate immorality.The kings of the
world have committed adultery with her. Because of her desires for
extravagant luxury, the merchants of the world have grown rich.”...
“Come away from her, my people. Do not take part in her sins,or you
will be punished with her.... She brewed a cup of terror for others, so
brew twice as much for her. She glorified herself and lived in luxury,
so match it now with torment and sorrow. She boasted in her heart,
‘I am queen on my throne.'...Therefore, these plagues will overtake
her in a single day—death and mourning and famine. She will be
completely consumed by fire,for the Lord God who judges her is mighty.”
And the kings of the world who committed adultery with her and
enjoyed her great luxury will mourn for her as they see the smoke
rising from her charred remains...The merchants of the world will
weep and mourn for her, for there is no one left to buy their goods...
who became wealthy by selling her these things will stand at a
distance, terrified by her great torment. They will weep and cry out...
Rejoice over her fate, O heaven and people of God and apostles
and prophets! For at last God has judged her for your sakes...
“Just like this, the great city Babylon will be thrown down with
violence and will never be found again...The light of a lamp will
never shine in you again. The happy voices of brides and grooms
will never be heard in you again. For your merchants were the
greatest in the world, and you deceived the nations with your
(administering of drugs) sorceries. In your streets flowed the blood
of the prophets and of God’s holy people and the blood of people
slaughtered all over the world.”
I would love to receive your comments, but looks like the site is not yet ready to accept them. I am working on it...
Note: the verse in bold above is proof there are modern-day New Testament prophets, though that is not the reason it's in bold. I wanted to bring attention to the fact of God's protection and vengeance for His own, and that, referring back to the post about Jesus' anger, it's ok for us to be angry at, work/pray/declare for victory over, and rejoice at the downfall of, things that come against God and His will for us.